AUTEL EVO II PRO DRONE SUMMARY
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- 6K/30p and 4K/60p video
- Maximum Flight Time: 40 minutes – EVO II series flies for up to 40 minutes.
- Maximum Transmission Range: 5.5 miles – Fly up to 5.5miles (9km) away from the pilot’s location with confidence in video and telemetry transmission.
- Maximum Wind Resistance: 39 mph (17m/s) – Fly in virtually any wind condition (urban or rural) with confidence, ensuring a successful mission.
- Maximum Flight Speed: 45 mph – With speeds of up to 45mph (20 m/s), the Evo II arrives quickly and efficiently.
IN MORE DETAIL
EXCELLENT LOW LIGHTING IMAGE QUALITY
Supporting video resolutions up to 6K with greater dynamic range, and better noise performance the EVO II Pro uses the Sony’s latest generation of supersensitive CMOS sensor to achieve impressive low-light capture.
ADAPTABILITY AND VERSATILITY FOR EVERY LIGHTING ENVIRONMENT
The EVO II Pro’s advanced camera settings include an adjustable aperture range of f/2.8 to f/11 with a maximum ISO of 12,800 enabling photographers to produce images with precision and sharpness.
FLEXIBLE POST PRODUCTION
10-bit video allows the EVO II Pro to record up to 1 billion colours retaining rich details in shadows and highlights, with greater flexibility in post-production.
The EVO II Pro drone supports 4K HDR recording to enhance contrast and colour.
360° OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE
This drone is equipped with 19 groups of sensors including 12 visual sensors, the main camera, ultrasound, IMUs and other sensors enable building of three-dimensional maps and path planning in real time. This helps considerably with obstacle avoidance making pilots enjoy flying more.
DYNAMIC TRACK 2.0
EVO II can model location and speed of targets simultaneously, predicting their trajectory accurately whilst tracking them continuously to identify up to 64 objects at the same time.
AUTEL EVO II PRO DRONE SPECIFICATIONS
- Image Sensor: 1″ CMOS with 20MP
- Perspective: 82°
- Lens: EFL: 28.6 mm
- Aperture: f/2.8–f/11
- Focus Distance: 1m to infinity (with autofocus)
- ISO Range: Video: 100-6400 (auto) and Photo: 100-12800 (auto)
- Zoom: 1-8x (Max 3x lossless)
- Still Photography Modes: Single Shot. Burst shooing: 3/5 frames
- Automatic Exposure Bracketing (AEB)：3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias
- HyperLight：support (under 4K JPEG format）
- Long Exposure: Max 8s
- HDR imaging: (under 4K JPEG)
- Still Photography Resolution: 8000*6000 (4:3). 7680*4320 (16:9). 4000*3000 (4:3). 3840*2160 (16:9)
- Video Format
- MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265)
- Video Resolution: 6K 5472*3076 p30/p25/p24
- 4K 3840*2160 p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24
- 2.7K 2720*1528 p120/p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24
- 1080p 1920*1080 p120/p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24
- Max Bitrate
- Takeoff Weight: 1191 g
- Max Takeoff Weight: 1999 g
- Diagonal Wheelbase: 397 mm
- Aircraft Battery: 7100 mAh
- Max Flight Time (standard): 40 min
- Max Hovering Time (standard): 35 min
- Max Level Flight Speed (Standard): 45 mph (20 m/s) (Ludicrous)
- Max Ascent Speed: 18 mph (8 m/s)
- Max Descent Speed: 9 mph (4 m/s)
- Max Takeoff Altitude: 4.3 miles (7000 m)
- Max Wind Resistance: Force 8 wind
- Operating Environment Temp: -40°C
- Working Frequency (2.4G): 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Transmission Power (2.4G): 2.4~2.4835GHz
Browse our drones department for EVO and Pro models, spare batteries and other essential accessories from Autel.